Monday, April 9, 2012

Playing Days

I am so looking forward to Thursday when Jiale goes to school for 3 hours!

How it has already made a difference to our lives:
In the past when we did grocery shopping during the weekend, I would be like a headless chicken dashing around the mall or neighbourhood shops, trying to get as much shopping or errands done as possible, so as to minimize any additional shopping trips during the week. But the previous weekend, while Hubby shopped for his shoes at PP, I could bring the boys to the playground outside and sit there and relax, watching them play.. for almost two hours! Because I knew that I could do my things while Jiale is in school : )

Still feeling some guilt la, mainly because I am a sahm and does not actually need to send him to school.. as opposed to a full-time working mother who has to arrange some sort of childcare anyway. So, I have made a very brave decision, and even more bravely communicated this to my hubby - if Jiale is still crying when I leave him at the school at the end of the term (gasp, just 6 more weeks!), I shall stop his lessons. And resign myself to lugging both boys around for my shopping & errands. I reason, at least he won't be crying when he goes shopping with me.. at most tantrums.. bad-tempered.. grouchy.. cranky.. Yucks. Oh well, if he has to be unhappy, at least be unhappy with mummy around.

Best is he is happy at Playdays. *hope hope hope*

No comments:

Post a Comment