Thursday, April 12, 2012

Playdays Week 2

Hmm, still cried when I said I was leaving.. But same, stopped crying within 15 minutes of me leaving the room.. When I returned 10 minutes before class ended, I peeped at him from outside and saw that he was not participating in the singing and dancing, just sitting quietly while the other kids were dancing around. At that moment, I really felt so bad, thinking to myself 'he's not happy..' : (

Though I was there early, I was a bit late to enter the room at the end of the class cos Didi was creating a mess outside so I had to keep the toys. Saw that Jiale was crying when I went in.. The teacher said that he got upset when he saw the other parents going in but not me.. Thanks ah, Didi! SABO!! (reminder to self: NEVER be late to fetch Jiale!)

The teacher said that Jiale did not cry much during the class though he got teary a few times. She said that he did play with the toys with the other kids, and that it was normal for him to be watching & observing for now before he joined in properly. Hmm, we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment