Saturday, April 7, 2012

Dye Hair DIY


First time I tried colouring my hair myself! Only did highlight/colour at hair salon before, and only 2-3 times as I like my black hair.. BUT now I need to cover white hair : (

So many changes in my personal grooming since I had kids..

Used to do $180 facials. Now it's $30 facials. Even then I can't go regularly cos I have to take care of the boys.

Used to use expensive skincare products - SK II, Clarins, Estee Lauder.. the list goes on.. Now, only pharmacy brands like Nivea. Neutrogena is a luxury item..

Used to sleep as early and wake up as late as I liked on non-working days. Now I am almost always up by 7am when my mobile alarm clock comes to look for me.

Used to play volleyball 2-3 times a week, run 1-2 times a week, play badminton occasionally, go gym........ Now no time, no energy to exercise..

Used to go shopping and buy new clothes whenever I felt like it. Now I only buy when I really need to! (e.g. shoes falling apart)

Tell me, like this how to not become auntie??!

No comments:

Post a Comment