Thursday, April 12, 2012

Disconnecting Myself..?

Inspired by a link by another mummy (http://powerofmoms.com/2012/04/your-children-want-you), I am thinking of taking a drastic step. Though not exactly what this link is talking about, I am considering NOT checking my phone at all when the boys are around... can check only when they are asleep.. But I am a self-confessed phone addict... Can I survive.... Hmmm..

Step 1: To check phone only if I hear it ring, so that I can still be contactable, especially since there is no residential line at home. Also can check text messages. Frankly speaking, I don't receive that many text messages.

Step 2: To mute my whatsapp. This is a killer. Cos can do group chats on whatsapp and the messages can keep on coming in. Faintz.

Step 3: Yep. No more Facebook. No more emails. BOOOOO HOOOO...! This is THE killer. *sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment