Monday, May 14, 2012

Update on Disconnected Me

As everybody can see, I am still very active on FB! Haha, but less often la. The initial plan was to only go online while the boys were napping in the afternoon and after they had gone to bed at night. But I found it too difficult to not check FB in the morning, after so many hours away (sleeping mah). So, I have increased a morning check :p

But I have also decided to not use the computer or phone while Didi is awake even if Jiale is napping. So, that cuts my afternoon time aaaaaaa loooooooooooot. Can't really control what time Didi goes for his afternoon nap, cos it depends on how long he naps in the morning. I sent him to nap at 10am, but sometimes he wakes up at 11am... or 11.30am.. or like today, 12.45pm! So when Jiale went for his nap at 2pm, Didi was still wide awake till 3.45pm.

Other than that, I am surviving la. This 'limited connection' in the afternoon means that my blog is the primary victim, cos I definitely must check FB but not write my blog :p At night, usually Hubby uses the laptop and I haven't figured out how to use my iPhone to write blog, so no blog at night either. Only like today when Jiale is taking a long long nap (already 2.5 hours!), then I can come here quickly.

(I know there are apps for writing blogs, but I tried a couple and it was too chim for me. Anyway, since I like to write long long posts, it will be quite difficult to use iPhone. Computer keyboard is still the best.)

For now, I hope I can keep up the daytime disconnection!

2 comments:

  1. Does blogspot have an app? I post thru Wordpress app. I can save it and post it later on. Works for me.


    - nani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried.. couldn't use leh.. maybe because mine is still iP3?

      Delete