Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Elephant Playground at Pasir Ris Park

The playground is located in the Hometeam NS chalets area. It's open to public, so we took cab almost right to the playground. It was quite deserted, only one chalet was occupied I think, and it was very quiet and peaceful. I guess not many kids come to this playground, so the place was quite clean. But the sand was rather coarse.

Two slides, two swings
The slides were rough, ouch!
But it was no problem for Jiale's butt
Doesn't the drop look scary..???
Taking shelter from the drizzle
Yes we spent more than an hour at this simple playground. Jiale just kept going up and down the slides, and I was even more amazed that Didi could quietly play with sand for soooooo long. Mummy? I had a relaxing time playing on the swing : ) In the end I had to make them leave because the mosquitoes came out in full force after the drizzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment