Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Boys 1, Mummy 0

1st time I'm blogging while the boys are awake, but it's gonna such a long post for FB status that I might as well write a blog post!

Woke up wanting to get ready before Didi started crying, but got hijacked by Jiale who wanted to play with the magnetic puzzle. Then Didi started crying. Couldn't rush Jiale, so once he finished, I rushed to brush teeth and prepare milk for Didi before going in to greet him.

While Didi was having milk, Jiale wanted breakfast. Means once Didi finished his milk, he wanted breakfast too. Jiale went off after he was done eating. While waiting for Didi to finish eating/playing with his food, Jiale wanted me to make a car with his cubes.

When Didi finally finished, I was cleaning him up when Jiale asked me to open the folder which contained GLUE. OK, fine. So, while I was cleaning up the eating area, the temporarily-clean Didi joined Jiale to play with glue. Sigh. So after I finished the cleaning up, I went into the room to clean up the boys and the glue mess.

Then I realised Didi had poo-ed. Stinky. And Jiale wanted me to play the Wisdom Star logic game with him. So, leaving Didi with poo in his diaper, I sat down to play with Jiale. Once he was satisfied, it was time to clean shit.

Phew, finally 'all' done. Yeah, right. Time to prepare for morning sensory play. Dunno why the jello I prepared last night had not hardened!! Wasted my time.

Now I finally get to sit down before they go off to make a mess again. Don't care, I'm going to sit here for at least 20 minutes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment