Friday, November 30, 2012

Lingzhi and Elbows

It's about two separate things :p

Firstly I tried the Lingzhi eye masks from Watsons last night. Because it's also on offer of course. But!! I don't like it because of the smell. I have no idea what lingzhi is supposed to smell like, but this mask doesn't smell nice. Won't be buying again.

Secondly, I also tried the elbow mask from Étude House. Because I was amused there was even such a thing so just bought one piece for fun. And it turned out to be quite good! It comes with a cream and 2 elbow patches. Supposed to massage the cream onto elbows then put the patches on for about 20 minutes.

There was a lot of cream, so I also used it on my knees and hands :p It felt like a cream at first but subsequently it became more like an oil! Which I like : )

The patches were also a pleasant surprise. When I took them out from the packaging, I didn't realise they were adhesive. It was only when I wanted to remove them from my elbows that I realised they were gently 'glued'. Really very gentle, cos it was very easy to 'peel' them off. I would say it's just the right amount of adhesive. I will buy this again if I am in a shopping mood and happen to walk past Étude House : )

And oh, my elbows did feel smoother after!



No comments:

Post a Comment