Sunday, July 21, 2013

Exercise Part Two - DVDs

Started borrowing exercise DVDs from the library 2 weeks ago and I have found them to be very useful! Especially since I can't go to the gym or meet up with friends to play sports. 

I will be using different DVDs every few weeks since they are from the library. No point buying cos from what I read, the body adapts to physical training very fast, and thus it's more of a workout by not sticking to one same workout. I'll do a simple review on each as I try them. 

This was the 1st DVD I tried. It was way too fast for me to keep up. It's not about the fitness level (which can be trained).... It's my poor coordination.. Cannot catch up! That's why I like running haha  



A friend recommended taebo and I happened to come across this! So lucky! : )
Much easier to keep up. The instructor herself just had a baby 10 weeks before she did this video, and she was very encouraging throughout the exercise. Still a good workout though! Muscles aching everywhere :p



10-minute workouts - very suitable for me! Cos I have to keep pausing to attend to the kids :p The instructor is also very nice : )


I wanna try a proper taebo DVD soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment