Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Angelic Jiale

I just realised that it has been quite a while since I lost my temper at the boys. Urmm, I am still fierce toward them, I still tell them 'no' countless times a day, I still maintain my dictatorship at home. No, I don't think I have changed much in how I interact with them, despite my best intentions after reading all those parenting books :p Doesn't seem to be any significiant changes in the boys' behaviour either. But there are no more lost-it-go-crazy-mummy-tantrums.

My best guess is, it's because Jiale is so much more reasonable and sensible nowadays! For example, maybe I still have to coax him, threaten him, bribe him, scold him, whatever him, but it usually only takes one coax, one threat, one bribe, one scolding, one whatever to get him to follow instructions. As compared to 100 whatevers and still no action in the not-too-distant past.

My boy has grown up. Mummy is happy. Love you lots, Baobei. And I will still love you even when you become a monster again : )


No comments:

Post a Comment