Sunday, February 24, 2013

4th Week Food Diary

It's the end of 5th week and I'm just writing for 4th week :p Oh well, with Jiale no longer taking afternoon nap, I don't have as much time to blog nowadays : /

As it was the CNY week, I didn't cook on Monday (Chu 2). And cos we didn't do grocery shopping the previous Saturday (CNY eve), I had nothing to cook for Tuesday lunch and we ate at Sakae instead.

I was very unwell on Thursday, so all meal plans for that day also went to pieces.. On Saturday, it was Didi's turn to be very sick, so I only cooked porridge with steamed fish or steamed egg for the boys' meals that weekend.

Just decided I am gonna stop posting food diaries. It's getting boring and I really don't have time. Having the idea to do a weekly activity diary instead. Hmm. See how. 

Tuesday dinner: Stir-fried pork with kailan, Cooling winter melon soup

Wednesday breakfast: Cheese toast, banana, avocado dip, yogurt


Wednesday lunch: Steamed chicken thigh, Chinese cabbage with dried shrimps

Wednesday dinner: Stir-fried asparagus with prawns, Old cucumber in pork broth


Friday breakfast: Kokokrunch in milk, banana, hard boiled egg

Friday lunch: Noodles with fish & button mushrooms

Friday dinner: Steamed eggs with fish, Stir-fried pork, Pork bones with lotus root soup


Saturday breakfast: Cheese sandwich, yogurt, grapes


Sunday breakfast: Strawberry cake, banana, yogurt






No comments:

Post a Comment